Think about why you feel the way you do.
Write out at least five inspirational quotes
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. -Theodore Roosevelt
- Nobody’s natural. You work hard to get good and then work to get better. -Paul Coffey
- Finish each day & be done with it. You have done what you could. Learn from it; tomorrow is a new day. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough.
- Helen Keller
- Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
Take a walk
go for a run
jog in place
However, you like to exercise. Exercising has many benefits, it keeps you healthy, it is good for your brain, and it helps clear your mind. Take a few deep breaths and think of stuff that makes you happy. What lights you up inside. Think about why you like those things? What is it about those people you admire Or that song that inspires you? Again write it all out. Do you feel better? no more negative thoughts?
Clear your mind for just 10 minutes. Use breathing techniques. Breathe in and out slowly. You can make progress and Positive thinking can happen but takes time. This does not mean it gets rid of all your negative thinking all the time. These are just tips to help you through those negative thoughts. Like anything in life, these thoughts will run their course. It is all in how you deal with those thoughts or any thoughts, that is what matters.
This will take time and practice, do not give up on it. Think of something you are really grateful for? Did you smile? that is a start… Positive Thinking starts with you and your attitude towards it. Go make things happen! believe in yourself.
Comment below and tell me how you cope with negative thinking? What are your tips to make things more positive?